Office personnel are the foundation supporting Primes on-shore operations. Competencies and talent of our people are the cornerstone of what we aim to achieve in the transportation of energy in a safe and efficient manner.
1. ICT Development Head
Prime Marine Management is seeking to employ an experienced and qualified ICT Development Head for the company’s ICT Department.
The ICT Development Head will manage all the functions related to the development of the company’s and vessels’ ERP, software, networks and systems.
Candidates must have:
• Postgraduate degree in Computer Science.
• 5+ years working experience within the IT sector, out of which 2+ in IT Project Management.
• SW engineering background (requirements capture, specification development, translation, design, development, testing) in medium scale projects
• Design and development experience in BI solutions, OOP, MS SQL, Web Apps and APIs.
• Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, routing, DNS, Firewalls), design methodologies, standards, performance, management & monitoring tools, VPN, VMWare and in configuring and tuning cyber-defence solutions.
• Good knowledge of PM methodologies, practices and IT standards (NIST, ISO 27001). Relevant certifications will be considered a plus.
• Experience in IT and cybersecurity policies & procedures development.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
The position reports to the ICT Manager
Candidates are requested to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All CVs will be handled with strict confidentiality.