Office personnel are the foundation supporting Primes on-shore operations. Competencies and talent of our people are the cornerstone of what we aim to achieve in the transportation of energy in a safe and efficient manner.
Prime Marine Management Inc. is seeking to employ a qualified Tanker Operator for the company’s Tanker Operations Department.
• At least 5 years’ experience at the position of Tankers Operator.
• Fully certified Master or Chief Officer on Tankers.
• Experience in LPG Carriers will be considered a plus.
• Academic qualifications in a shipping related field will also be considered a plus.
• Fluency in English both in writing and orally.
• Good computer skills.
The position reports to the Tanker Operations Manager.
Candidates are requested to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All CVs will be handled with strict confidentiality.