Office personnel are the foundation supporting Primes on-shore operations. Competencies and talent of our people are the cornerstone of what we aim to achieve in the transportation of energy in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Ship Manager
Prime Marine Management Inc. is seeking to employ a qualified Technical Superintendent for the position “Ship Manager” of the company’s Gas Technical Department.
The Ship Manager (Technical Superintendent) will supervise all technical aspects & activities of Gas vessels. The Ship Manager will ensure ships maintenance, repairs and performance in accordance with Company’s standards, will monitor vessels budget and will be expected to regularly attend vessels under his responsibility.
• Certified Chief Engineer with at least 3 years sea service at this rank in Gas vessels.
• Relative working experience in a shipping company will be considered a plus.
• University degree in a relevant field will be considered a plus.
• Very good knowledge of English both in writing and orally.
• Very good computer skills.
The position reports to the Gas Technical Manager.
Candidates are requested to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All CVs will be handled with strict confidentiality.